Friday, December 2, 2011

La-Dee-Dah



Well, I haven’t been blogging much since there isn’t much to talk about.  We’ve been doing a whole lot of sitting around lately.  Let’s see, yesterday I woke up, went to the Godde’s, sent some e-mails, went to lunch, went back to the Godde’s, studied a little, watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, went back to my homestay, ate dinner, and went to bed.  Eventful, right?  And today, about the only exciting thing I have to report is that we took our final exam in human evolution.  It was sooo easy!  It was all of two sections: each section included two questions and you had to pick one to write about.  Plus, he gave us the questions ahead of time.  It probably took me 20 minutes tops to finish the test.  So, that’s it.  School is done here in Tanzania.  I now officially have nothing to do as my paper and poster are both finished.  I have taken to coloring (although all of my coloring pages are now colored), writing plane letters, proofreading other people’s papers, and just plain sitting around.  It’s crazy to think that there are only 8 days left of this program!  I can’t wait until the family comes so I can show them around. 
 Well, I have nothing else to say, so I'll talk to you in a few days!
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I second that What is a plane letter? How do you feel about coming home? I am sure it can't be boiled down to just one feeling but I am just curious....I know when I was leaving Spain I was really sad but at the same time kind of excited...Also, it is really great to have your parents come because it allows you to share some part of your life-changing experience with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete