Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Beginning of An Adventure [Usambara Mountains]

So I finally made it to the Usambara Mountains!  Only 9 hours by bus and then a hike in the rain and we were finally at our hotel.  Right now I am sitting in town at an internet cafe, however, I  forgot to bring my flash drive with my blog on it to the internet cafe.  So, you will just have to sit tight and wait to hear about my adventure  here until tomorrow.  Just to leave you with a cliff hanger, let me just say that this little adventure started off with me getting pickpocketed in the market and losing my wallet, money, and bus ticket.....
But, I'm here in the Usambara Mountains, so that means that everything worked out in the end.  I'll post the whole story tomorrow but as for now, you'll just have to wait!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment